The INA is a card file and online reporting system maintained at the
Silva Center for Phycological Documentation
of the University Herbarium, University of California, Berkeley. It contains nearly 200,000 names of algae (in the broad sense).
The BPU is a card file containing bibliographic references pertaining to algal taxonomy.
A working list of algal type specimens at UC is available here
Results from INA database
- Nitzschia hybrida Grunow image
- Nitzschia hybrida f. hyalina Proschkina-Lavrenko image
- Nitzschia hybrida var. gaspesiana M. Poulin, C. Hudon, & A. Cardinal
- Nitzschia hybrida var. kryokonites Cleve image
- Nitzschia hybrida var. pellucida Grunow image
- Nitzschia hybridaeformis Hustedt image
- Nitzschia hybridaeformis var. pannucea Giffen image