The INA is a card file and online reporting system maintained at the
Silva Center for Phycological Documentation
of the University Herbarium, University of California, Berkeley. It contains nearly 200,000 names of algae (in the broad sense).
The BPU is a card file containing bibliographic references pertaining to algal taxonomy.
A working list of algal type specimens at UC is available here
Results from INA database
- Aclistochara torulosa (Dollfus & Fritel) Grambast & Grambast image
- Brachychara torulosa (Dollfus & Fritel) L. Grambast & N. Grambast image
- Chara torulosa Dollfus & Fritel image
- Chara torulosa var. disjuncta Dollfus & Fritel image
- Peckichara torulosa (Dollfus & Fritel) L. Grambast image