The INA is a card file and online reporting system maintained at the
Silva Center for Phycological Documentation
of the University Herbarium, University of California, Berkeley. It contains nearly 200,000 names of algae (in the broad sense).
The BPU is a card file containing bibliographic references pertaining to algal taxonomy.
A working list of algal type specimens at UC is available here
Results from INA database
- Pinnularia tabellaria C.G. Ehrenberg image
- Pinnularia tabellaria var. acrosphaeria (G.L. Rabenhorst) G.L. Rabenhorst image
- Pinnularia tabellaria var. americana F. Meister image
- Pinnularia tabellaria var. sagensis (B.V. Skvortzov) B.V. Skvortzov & M. Noda image
- Pinnularia tabellaria var. wolfensbergeri F. Meister image