The INA is a card file and online reporting system maintained at the
Silva Center for Phycological Documentation
of the University Herbarium, University of California, Berkeley. It contains nearly 200,000 names of algae (in the broad sense).
The BPU is a card file containing bibliographic references pertaining to algal taxonomy.
A working list of algal type specimens at UC is available here
Results from INA database
- Nitzschia recta Hantzsch ex Rabenhorst image
- Nitzschia recta f. kariana Berg image
- Nitzschia recta f. producta Manguin image
- Nitzschia recta var. alaskaensis Foged image
- Nitzschia recta var. polaris (Grunow) Grunow image
- Nitzschia recta var. robusta Hustedt
- Nitzschia rectangulata Hustedt image
- Nitzschia rectangulata Kufferath image