The INA is a card file and online reporting system maintained at the
Silva Center for Phycological Documentation
of the University Herbarium, University of California, Berkeley. It contains nearly 200,000 names of algae (in the broad sense).
The BPU is a card file containing bibliographic references pertaining to algal taxonomy.
A working list of algal type specimens at UC is available here
Results from INA database
- Melosira arctica (C.G. Ehrenberg) J. Ralfs image
- Melosira arctica G. Dickie image
- Melosira arctica var. bornholmiensis A. Cleve-Euler image
- Melosira arctica var. krembsii I. Kaczmarska & R. Jahn
- Melosira arctica_(`arcticum') Dickie