The INA is a card file and online reporting system maintained at the
Silva Center for Phycological Documentation
of the University Herbarium, University of California, Berkeley. It contains nearly 200,000 names of algae (in the broad sense).
The BPU is a card file containing bibliographic references pertaining to algal taxonomy.
A working list of algal type specimens at UC is available here
Results from INA database
- Luticola mutica (Kützing) Mann image
- Luticola mutica (Kützing) D.G. Mann
- Luticola mutica f. ventricosa (Kützing) L.N. Bukhtiyarova
- Luticola mutica var. lanceolata (Frenguelli) M. Aboal
- Luticola mutica var. ventricosa (Kützing) Hamilton image
- Luticola mutica var. ventricosa (Kützing) P.B. Hamilton