New 2017 FAQ: Please Read before registering for a workshop!
|University of California, Berkeley|
Registration Instructions— Read before Proceeding
1. Read Code of Conduct & FAQ before proceeding.
2. Registration can be completed only by mail, or by phone after January 16.
3. Workshop course fees above $150 require a $75 non-refundable deposit and must be paid in full no later than 30 days before the workshop (full payment at registration is okay). Workshop course fees $150 or below require payment in full at the time of registration.
4. We accept payment by check (preferred) made out to UC Regents, or Visa and Mastercard (via phone registration). Do not enclose your credit card information with your mail-in registration.
5. Workshops are limited to 20 participants (occasionally less). If your desired workshop is full, you can opt to go on the waitlist. To do so, please still send in a registration form, but do not include any payment in this case.
6. Workshop reservations may be cancelled up to 30 days prior to the start date and you will be refunded the workshop fee, less the $75 non-refundable deposit.
7. All participants must pre-register by filling out our registration form. Use one form per participant only.
Please note that by registering for our workshops, you agree to the above Registration and Cancellation policies.