Procedures and Policy
|University of California, Berkeley|
|Directory News Site Map Home|
1. Read our registration and cancellation policies. By registering for a workshop, you agree to the terms of these policies. No exceptions to the cancellation policy will be made, even in the case of a personal or professional emergency.
2. Pre-registration is required for all workshops.
3. Complete the registration form with your workshop selection(s), contact information, and payment information. Click here for a printable registration form. Please use a separate form for each person.
4. Mail your registration form and payment to the Jepson Herbarium. Please note that for security reasons, we cannot accept payment information via fax or email. Online registration is not available.
5. We will send you a confirmation letter within 10 business days of receiving your registration request. If a workshop is full we will contact you by email or phone. Detailed workshop information and an invoice for balance due (if applicable) will be sent to registered participants approximately 60 days before the workshop date.
Course fees are listed as Jepson Friend/General Public. To join the Friends of the Jepson Herbarium, click here.
Workshops with registration fees less than $100 require full payment for enrollment.
We require a non-refundable $75 deposit for each workshop that has a registration fee of more than $100. Full payment for these workshops can be made at the time of registration but is not required. If full payment is not received at the time of registration, you will receive an invoice for the balance due 60 days prior to the workshop date. If full payment is not received 30 days before the workshop, your space will be forfeited.
We accept Visa, Mastercard, and checks made payable to UC Regents.
The Friends staff will only cancel a workshop at the request of the instructor or because of insufficient enrollment. If we cancel a workshop, ach enrolled participant will receive a full refund.
If you have to cancel, please notify the Jepson Herbarium as soon as possible. The date of cancellation is the date that written notice (email or mail) is received by the Friends staff.
If your cancellation is received more than 30 days before the start of the course, you will receive a refund, less the $75 deposit. Within 30 days of the start of the course, no refunds will be issued.
For more information, please contact the Jepson Herbarium