- Jepson Online Interchange
- A centralized location for California floristics information.
- Index to California Plant Names
- An annotated, interactive list of names applied to California plants.
- The Jepson Manual, Second Edition [link to UC Press site]
- The Jepson eFlora
- Treatments and keys in parallel with the Second Edition
1993 Jepson Manual
- Jepson Field Books
- Willis Linn Jepson’s original field books in his own writing, documenting his travels and plant collections.
- California Moss eFlora
- This online flora of California mosses is a work in progress. It is a collaborative effort of a broad group of professional and amateur bryologists, coordinated by UC Berkeley and Cal State Northridge.
- Tarweed nomenclature
- Research into California tarweeds has altered how the relationships are interpreted and has necessitated some name changes. Here is a table relating new names to old.
- MEKA and digital keys to many genera in the California Flora
- Multiple entry keys are available for download.
- Consortium of California Herbaria
- Search by collections of participant collections (including those of UC and JEPS) by name, family, county, locality, geographic coordinates,
collection date, collector, or collection number.
- Type specimens of fungi and
lichens in UC
- Names, type locality information, and references.
- Type specimens of ferns and fern
allies in UC
- More than 2000 types. Names, protologue information, cross references, images
Searchable (150 kb file).
- Type specimens of vascular plants in
UC and JEPS
- Text file of ca. 10,000 names in alphabetical order, including name, collector, collection date, provenance (900 Kb). Nearly all California types and most North America types are included. Types from other regions are included inconsistently.
Most holotypes are included.
- Keys to California species
of Juncus and Luzula
- Newly updated by Barbara Ertter
Moorea Digital Flora Project
- Developed and maintained by UC/JEPS graduate students Andy Murdock and Anya Hinkle.
Jepson Place Name Index
- California place names that are used on specimens in the Jepson Herbarium. Hosted
by the Museum Informatics Project.
Carl Albert Purpus, Plant Collector in Western America
- By Barbara Ertter and Tom Schweich.
- Lists of bryophyte names
- A list of genera in the UC bryophyte herbarium
- A list of specimen folders in the UC bryophyte herbarium (large file)
- A list of type specimens in the UC bryophyte herbarium
- Phycology Resources
- Nomenclatural, bibliographic, systematic, and floristic resources are maintained through the Center for Phycological Documentation.
- Herbaria Archives — Images
- Herbaria Archives — Correspondence