Multi-mapper, start page
Map multiple record sets with coordinates using BerkeleyMapper
You can also paste in input formatted like this:
- Run a search from the CCH search interface;
- Select some or all of the records with coordinates;
- Display the results as tab-separated text.
- Copy CCH tab-separated output.
- Paste CCH tab-separated output into the form below:
(depending on browser/OS, you may have to "view source" of the results and copy that)
- Click on "Map it"
- Add additional record sets from the subsequent page
JEPS70123, 37.0234, -120.1234
UC66456, 36.111, -120.004