- Left Vacaville Sunday morning July 11, 1897. Stopped for a few moments at Thurber's in Pleasant Valley. They gave us a box of peaches which were "out-of-sight", in an incredibly short time. Lunched in Putah Canon beyond the Devil's Gate. Stopped for the night at Monticello
Monday, July 12
Lunched in Pope Valley. Camped in Butt's Canon. -- See photo of old kiln.
Tuesday July 13
Lunched at Langtry's Ranch, the Lake County farm of the Jersey Lily. Camped on Cobb. Mt.
- Acer Negundo, Putah Creek,! July 11, 1897!
Wednesday, July 14.
- Lunched at Glenbrook and stopped there until the next morning.
Thursday, July 15.
- Lunched in Big Valley -- see photo. Camped in Scott Valley.
Friday, July 16
- Lunched at Hemlock. Camped at Hemlock.
Saturday, July 17.
-Lunched at Hann's, Potter Valley. Camped at Compton's. See photo of the old barn.
Sunday, July 18.
Passed Hearst's (Traveler's Home), Whelan's (South Eel); lunched at summit of Sanhedrin Pass.