Addresses of Californians
- Miss K. Stack, 412 Ashbury, S.F.
- W.J. Ward, Mgr Philo Extractor, Mendo. Co.
- Billy Lynch, Ukiah, Tanbark Expert.
- Prof. D.R. Wood, State Normal, San Jose Biology.
- B. Massone, Grand Bakery, 1347 Dupont, Factory of Italian
- Dr. H.M. Pond, 1500 Central Ave., Alameda.
- H.F. Kron, Kron Tanning Co., Santa Cruz.
- Mrs. James Lawrie, Briceland, wf. of Supt. of Pacific Oak
- Mr. James Stitt, Ukiah, Grocer, etc
- Mr. R.A. Swales, Ft. Bragg. Forester of Union Lumber Co.
Spool No. 1.
3-. Garry Oak, Van Arsdale Ranch
4- " " " " "
5- Calif. Chestnut. See measurm. Sherwood June 6
6.- " " " "
7- Mixed forest, Spruce, Tan Oak & Chest. Sherwood.
" " (Some Redwood here also in forest.)
8 = Chestnut trunk do 4
9 & 10. Tan Oak, isolated, half-way to Laytonv from
11. "Bald Hills" near Laytonville. Bay Laurel & Garry Oak in
gorge, Garry Oak on hill, also a big Manzanita bush or
so, on farther ridge Yellow Pine & Douglas Spruce.
12. "The Man from Laytonville
Spool No. 2. (No. 1. ----) No. 2. Bald hill from Blue Rock Ridge, Douglas Spruce, Tan Oak, Madrona, Garry Oak & Bay Laurel on borders. 3 & 4 Yellow Pine, Blue Rock the oaks if any = Black Oaks. Bushes = Arc. manzanita. 5. Maul, Black & Garry Oaks, Bay & Yellow Pine. 6. Tan Oak-Douglas Spruce cluster on the balds above Harris. 7, 9, 10 do.