|University of California, Berkeley|
Key to families | Table of families and genera
1. Plants non-green, parasitic, without leaves ..... CUSCUTA
1' Plants green, photosynthetic, with leaves
2. Styles 2, free or united only at base
3. Ovary not lobed; leaf elliptic; plant tufted ..... CRESSA
3' Ovary shallowly to deeply 2-lobed; leaf reniform; plant matted ..... DICHONDRA
2' Style 1
4. Stigma unlobed, head-like ..... [IPOMOEA]
4' Stigma lobes 2, oblong to linear
5. Stigma lobes oblong, tips obtuse; calyx 7–25 mm; corolla 20–75 mm ..... CALYSTEGIA
5' Stigma lobes linear to narrowly spoon-shaped, tips acute; calyx 3–10 mm; corolla <= 40 mm ..... CONVOLVULUS
Citation for the whole project: Jepson Flora Project (eds.) [year] Jepson eFlora, http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu/IJM.html [accessed on month, day, year]
Citation for an individual treatment: [Author of taxon treatment] [year]. [Taxon name] in Jepson Flora Project (eds.) Jepson eFlora, [URL for treatment]. Accessed on [month, day, year].
We encourage links to these pages, but the content may not be downloaded for reposting, repackaging, redistributing, or sale in any form, without written permission from The Jepson Herbarium.