|University of California, Berkeley|
Key to families | Table of families and genera
1. Peduncle generally < leaf; bractlets large, >> umbels, wide, sharply pinnately lobed, leaf-like ..... T. howellii
1' Peduncle > leaf; bractlets small, < to ± > umbels, narrow, ± entire, not leaf-like
2. Fruit oblong to narrowly elliptic, ribs prominent, acute, ± wing-like; leaf ± leathery
3. Leaf 1-pinnate; rays unequal, spreading-ascending ..... T. arguta
3' Leaf 2-pinnate; rays ± equal, spreading, reflexed ..... T. parishii
2' Fruit ± round, ribs low, obtuse, thread-like; leaf not leathery
4. Plant glabrous, smooth; rays 5–12; pedicel 1–3 mm ..... T. glauca
4' Plant minutely scabrous; rays 10–30; pedicel 2–15 mm
5. Generally several bractlets > flowers, fruits; fruit 4–7 mm, 4–5 mm wide ..... T. hartwegii
5' Generally all bractlets < flowers, fruits; fruit 3–5 mm, 4–6 mm wide ..... T. kelloggii
Citation for the whole project: Jepson Flora Project (eds.) [year] Jepson eFlora, http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu/IJM.html [accessed on month, day, year]
Citation for an individual treatment: [Author of taxon treatment] [year]. [Taxon name] in Jepson Flora Project (eds.) Jepson eFlora, [URL for treatment]. Accessed on [month, day, year].
We encourage links to these pages, but the content may not be downloaded for reposting, repackaging, redistributing, or sale in any form, without written permission from The Jepson Herbarium.