>Deep Green - Related Sites
- A searchable database of phylogenetics trees maintained by Harvard. They have begun by entering plant phylogenies.
Tree of Life
- An on-line phylogenetic database maintained by the Maddisons. It includes both cladograms and taxon information. The plant portion of the site is still under construction.
; compiled by UC Berkeley Museum of Paleontology.
- On-line searchable database for all known DNA sequences.
- Listing of on-line organizations, meetings, software, journals, and more; compiled by UC Berkeley Museum of Paleontology.
- Deep Gene is an NSF funded research project geared towards the integration of plant phyogenetics and plant genomics.
Plants Without Water
- researchers hope to uncover the genes and mechanisms by which Tortula ruralis and other desiccation tolerant plants regenerate after extreme drought.
The Green Tree of Life
- Reconstructing relationships of green plants with genomics