List of Files About C. A. Purpus
- Carl Albert Purpus, Plant Collector in Western America
This is Page 1 of this electronic publication.
- Biographies of C. A. Purpus
- Travelogues and Other Articles Published by C. A. Purpus
- Report on my Collecting Trip This Year 
Through the Southeastern Sierra Nevada of California
(1896a.html, formerly PURPUS5)
- C. A. Purpus and His Introductions
(1896.html, formerly PURPUS6)
- Report of My Journey in the Southern Sierra Nevada
and the Argus and Madurango Ranges, by C. A. Purpus
(1897.html, formerly PURPUS4)
- Report by C. A. Purpus on His Expedition to the
Desert Areas of Southern and Western Nevada, Northern Arizona, and
Western Utah, by C. A. Purpus (1898.html, formerly PURPUS1)
- A Cactus-Collecting Trip to the Deserts of
Southern Nevada, Northwestern Arizona, and Southwestern Utah,
by C. A. Purpus (1898partial.html, formerly PURPUS2)
- Report on My Journey to the La Sal Mountains,
by C. A. Purpus (1899.html, formerly PURPUS3)
- Collected Letters of C. A. Purpus,
from 1895 to 1902 (letters.html)
- Lists of Purpus Collections or Species
(bibliography.html, formerly PURPLIT)
- Site Administration
This file was created by TAS to hold the files listed below.
- List of Files in this Web Site.
This file lists all the HTML files in this web site.
It is needed because some of the files have had several different
names since they were originally created.
The purpose of the standards are to enable efficient collaboration
between the designers and editors of the web site:
Carl A.Purpus, Plant Collector in Western America
- Project Plan.
The purpose of this file is list some of the tasks that need to
completed for this web site.