Jepson eFlora Tools
- Summary statistics
- Dynamic concordance: Use this search tool to look up names that were accepted in The Jepson Manual (1993). The return page will indicate how (or if) the name is treated in the eFlora (e.g., if it was accepted, excluded, or listed as a synonym under a newly adopted name).
- Superseded names: Browse this list of names from The Jepson Manual (1993) that are no longer recognized in the eFlora
- Comparison of recognition and composition of families: Learn about changes in families and genera.
- Jepson Manual name words: Import this list of names to build custom dictionaries (for example, for Word).
- Errata sheet for The Jepson Manual, Second Edition
Retrieve names from eFlora
nativity | family | genus | species | species_author | infraspecific_rank | infraspecific_epithet | infraspecific_author | name_minus_authors | name_plus_authors | expanded_name | synonyms | common_names | TJM1/TJM2 | major_clade
Indexes to accepted names and synonyms:
| A |
Table of families and genera
Keys to genera in families
Generate a list of taxa by bioregion
(e.g., all species inferred from the eFlora to be present in the White and Inyo mountains)
Citation for the whole project: Jepson Flora Project (eds.) [year] Jepson eFlora, http://ucjeps.berkeley.edu/IJM.html [accessed on month, day, year]
Copyright © 2012 Regents of the University of California
We encourage links to these pages, but the content may not be downloaded for reposting, repackaging, redistributing, or sale in any form, without written permission from the Jepson Herbarium.